LinkedIn is becoming more and more popular across social networks for a way for business people to connect with one another. Having a business page to highlight your company can increase your brand awareness and sales in different ways direct marketing, pay per click advertising and search engine optimization cannot. Here are a few techniques you should consider and use when it comes to setting up your LinkedIn page or managing it.
- Your Summary– Make sure this section of your page is a well written paragraph that explains what your company does and is engaging for a potential client to read. Make sure you are clear about your products/services in this summary.
- Branding– Every business page features a heading photo.It is important to make sure this photo represents your business and is a familiar image. Possibly using an image from your website or same cover photo from your social media platforms.
- Keywords– LinkedIn pages are great for SEO. Make sure to fill your page with keywords that are important for your business. This will help your page appear higher in an organic search.
- Content & Updates– When writing updates and posting articles, you will want to make sure the information you are posting about is relevant and unique to your business. Providing readers and followers with a wide variety of content topics will help people stay engaged with your page.
- Responsiveness– It is important to make sure you are interacting with people who are posting on your updates. If your writing great content, people will want to comment & interact with you.
One additional way to build up your LinkedIn page is to share your page with others. You can add the link to your website, in an email signature, having your employees link to your page and asking clients to share your information as well.
For more information about optimizing your LinkedIn page, or other Internet Marketing techniques, contact Windy City Strategies. We look forward to helping your business succeed online.