Building a relationships with customers is an essential part of building a following for your business, but keeping the customers’ attentions and maintaining your company’s allure helps foster an on-going relationship. Most online campaigns are changing all the time, bombarding consumers with an array of ads. Windy City Strategies suggest the following to help you stand out from new competitors and uphold your current following.
- Text Reminders and Emails: Mobile messages help your business stay fresh in the customers’ minds. Sending texts or emails midmorning or on weekends to tell customers about special promotions you’re running might entice them to check out your business.
- Polls and Surveys: If you feel out of touch with your clientele, you might want to hear what they have to say. Polls and surveys are great for you to get feedback right away from you customers. When customers know you care about their opinions, it shows that your business is paying attention and seeking improvement.
- Sweepstakes: Giving customers incentives to visit your website, sign up for a newsletter, or participating in an event gives you the chance to connect with your customers. Building a community will excite customers and promote your business’s mission.
- Push Notifications: Like text messages, push notifications will keep your business on the customer’s mind. Using geo-location technology you can send them a notifications when they pass by your store. If your business is ready to create its own app, you can send them personalized notifications based on their actions on the app.
- Social Integration: Let your customers’ share their experiences. Your customers see your business most accurately, so giving them the platform to share their stories supports your business’s community. Respond to messages, too; this let’s them know that you’re listening and value you their feedback.
- Loyalty & Membership Programs: Regular customers deserve recognition. Include additional benefits, like exclusive promotions. This will remind them of why they value your business, and make them more likely to share. Your repeat customers can help pass your business along and build your community.
To grow your business’s community, click here.