When it comes to social media advertising vs. Google AdWords, it is often debated on which form of advertising is more effective and more affordable for businesses. In order to help you better understand which type of advertising may be best for you and your business’s needs, here are some of the advantages to both.
Social Media Advertising
Social media advertising has been found to be the most effective form of online paid advertising, and as the popularity of social media advertising has increased, it is pretty apparent that most businesses now allocate a good portion of their marketing budget to implement a social media advertising campaign.
The Advantages of Social Media Advertising:
- The campaigns are easy to track.
- The potential for immediate traffic to your site.
- You have total control over your daily budget.
- You have an instant return on investment, easily defining your cost per conversion.
- The ability to target particular demographics, including: towns, regions, ages, interests, income brackets, etc.
- Easy set up.
- The ability to reach people early on in the buying process.
- The ability to use images and videos, capturing the interest of your target market.
- It is inexpensive to implement.
Google AdWords has quickly gained momentum in the advertising world, making it fairly competitive. However, AdWords campaigns are not for everyone, so it is best to consult with an AdWords professional, like Windy City Strategies, who can help to determine if it is right for you.
The Advantages of Google AdWords:
- The use of detailed measuring tools to track the effectiveness of your campaign.
- The potential for a large audience.
- Immediate traffic to your site.
- You have total control over your daily budget and maximum cost per click.
- You have an instant return on investment, easily being able to define a cost per conversion.
- The ability to target particular demographics, including: regions, time of day, days of the week, and specific websites.
- The ability to utilize different advertising options, including Display Network, Search Network, and Remarketing.
- The ability to target those who already have an interest, converting them into sales.
If you are interested in either a social media advertising or a Google AdWords campaign, contact the professionals at Windy City Strategies.