With the Internet, users can quickly find everything they need about your business, simply by using their tablet, computer, or mobile device. Since this is the primary way for people to find businesses today, it is essential that you ensure your business can be found online and is listed on all applicable online sources.
Be Found On Search Engines
The following list of search engines are most recommended and popular directories for businesses, which can help your business be found:
- Google my business- Receives about 6 million searches a day and it is easy, free to register for your business.
- Yahoo- This is the third most popular search engine and you can list your business on here for free.
- Bing- Second most search engine used, it too is free, and easy to use. You can add more than one business location at the same time, and able to add all other content to your listings, such as pictures and videos.
- Angie’s List- This site is a well-respected online directory and is known to provide accurate reliable reviews for users.
- Manta- Receives 30 million visitors a month and able to increase website traffic with paid business packages and highlight your product or brand on your profile.
- Yelp- Best options on the Internet for users to find reviews about businesses, this is a site your able to communicate to your customers within the account.
- Foursquare- With this site, you get benefits of a popular directory and social networking, and you are able to add a map so people can check-in when they come to your business.
Be sure your listings consist of your business’s name, address, phone number, as well as any other information that you feel is important to your users.
If you need help increasing your business’s online presence, contactWindy City Strategies for more information.