Google has come up with a new AdWords product to merge online campaigns on all devices. This product will help search marketers target people based on the device they’re using. Instead of having separate campaigns for different devices, search marketers will be able to plan a single campaign that’s efficient on all devices. New features include the following:
- Mobile Targeting: With consumers using mobile more, online campaigns must work for a variety of devices. Google’s new product will allow businesses to provide mobile users based on the device they are using.
- Simplified Bid Management: Psychographic information specific to mobile users will also be available, so businesses can enhance mobile campaigns.
- Specific Advertising: Google Adwords will also be able to direct ads to certain mobile users. Search marketers can direct advertisements to ad groups based on device, location, and time of day.
- Improved Sitelink Management: Search marketers will be able to track the performance of individual links and monitor their popularity.
- New Conversion Types: Search marketers will be able to monitor app downloads to enable optimization based on this conversion type.
To start your marketing campaign on Google’s new platform, get started here.