Just in time, Google has introduced some great enhanced location products for the Holidays. You can read the full article here but here are the highlights for your convenience:
1. Google has introduced Airport Targeting. Does your business target travelers by an airport? Great for promoting apps for people in the airport, or even last minute entertainment and travel opportunities for consumers.
2. Location extensions and sitelinks are together. Here is how it looks:
Location extensions allow you to “extend” your AdWords campaigns by dynamically attaching your business address to your ads. Sitelinks link the consumer to popular pages on your website, including top selling products, your location(s) or deals/coupons.
3. A bigger, blown up map. Google is saying that users are clicking more on this new map than the previous.
4. Better location mapping for our clients- utizing such targeting as US Postal Service zip code targeting, and a more regional approach for destination locations, where consumers will travel a larger distance.
5. These location extensions offer reporting- allowing us and you to track results.
6. Google also has international options available.
Windy City Strategies will help your business soar in the ultra-competitive web marketplace through our proven Internet marketing campaigns. We manage Google, Yahoo and Bing accounts and offer pay per click campaign management services as well as search engine optimization, website development, and internet marketing consultation. Please contact us for a free proposal and analysis.